Duffel Coat. A short film by Alex Gill.
It’s Sunday so here’s your Sunday Short, the irregular posting I do of Irish short films.
Duffel Coat stars Rory Connolly and is 10 minutes long. It’s a comedy, and it’s kind of stupid to be honest, but I laughed 4 times which is enough to make me wonder why I counted.
See Other Irish Film Shorts:
• Guy’s Dog - Irish claymation by Rory Bresnihan
• Choppers - Irish pub story by Paul Farran
• Dublin Stories: Episode 4 - Peter by NOVARAfilms
• Fifty Percent Grey - Irish animation by Ruairí Robinson
• Give Up Yer Aul Sins by Brown Bag Productions