The set and the music brought together the old, old Ireland of the chieftains and the new intercontinental Irish with rocks on the ground and lights in the sky. Kilts, suits, leather coats, and the violinists in long, flowing gowns. Spectacular. All in all, it was a lovely evening.
• Video of 1979 Ireland Entry, 27 Years Before Performing in KC
• Celtic Thunder in Kansas City
• That Eurovision in Ireland: The Birth of Riverdance
• Anúna, The Forgotten Riverdance Element
• Irish Choral Music & Celtic Underpants